Home Garden Issues

Home garden pest and disease issues?  OSU Extension Greene County professionals are here to help with the assistance of Master Gardener Volunteer's. Please submit your question/s to hupman.5@osu.edu or corboy.3@osu.edu and please include any information that you have about the plant/s or gardening situation (such as: name of the plant, is the plant growing in shade/sun, how long have you had the plant, when did the symptoms start, what are the symptoms). If you have pictures, please attach them to the e-mail.