VegNet is the premier information outlet for all Ohio vegetable growers, and is produced by OSU department specialists and Extension educators. Sign up for VegNet newsletter here.
Supporting healthy and safe vegetable production
This site contains information on the identification and mangement of insect pests that attack vegetable and fuit crops in Ohio, on commercial farms and in home gardens.
- Vegetable Fact Sheets
- Fruit Fact Sheets
- Midwest Vegetable Production Guide for Commercial Growers (pdf)
- Midwest Tree Fruit Spray Guide (pdf download available)
- Midwest Commercial Small Fruit and Grape Spray Guide Download (pdf)
- Midwest Strawberry Production Guide (pdf)
- Midwest Grape Production Guide (pdf)
- Midwest Home Fruit Production Guide (pdf)
- Midwest Blueberry Production Guide
- Brambles: Production Management and Marketing
- Controlling Diseases in Home Fruit Plantings (pdf)