Attention all Ohio 4-H members 15-19 years old!
Ohio 4-H is seeking qualified applicants to attend the National 4-H Conference March 19-24 in Washington D.C. (both in-person and virtually).
The conference is focused on civic engagement, civic education, and personal development, so if that sounds like something you are interested in, don’t hesitate!
To apply, complete the application and essays which can be found at https://ohio4h.org/fam…/just-teens/national-4-h-conference
Important information to note:
- Applicants can be a 4-H member from any county in Ohio!
- Applicants must be 15-19 as of January 1, 2022
- Pending the application process of youth choosing the virtual or in-person experience, we will determine the number of delegates representing Ohio given our funding available.
- Applicants must complete the attached application, including essays (no more than 2 pages total), and attaining signatures in order to be considered.
- Applications (and all supporting materials) must be received by January 24 at 11:59 p.m. to Kayla Oberstadt(.1)
- When applications are reviewed, the corresponding 4-H educator will be contacted for a reference for the identified candidate. No documentation or signature is required from the 4-H educator prior to application.
- More information about the conference: https://4-h.org/parents/national-4-h-conference/
- You may enjoy viewing the video from a past National 4-H Conference to learn more: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWI1M5yKBUI
Application is to be emailed to mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org by January 24 at 11:59 p.m.