Private & Commercial Fertilizer Recertification
Due to COVID-19, the deadline for pesticide applicator recertification has been extended for 2021. Private applicators whose certification was set to expire on 3/31/21 now have until 7/1/21 to recertify. We have a few options for applicators who want to certify this winter:
1. In-person traditional recertification: This in person recertification is $35 for pesticide recertification and $10 for fertilizer recertification. Pre-Registration is required. In the event that this program cannot be held in person, it will be transitioned into a virtual format, so it is important that we have current contact information to keep you up-to-date. Register at: go.osu.edu/greenepat2021
March 15: 12:30 pm - 4:30 pm
- 12:30pm-1:30pm, Fertilizer Recertification (Category 15)
- 1:30 pm-4:30pm, Pesticide Recertification (Core, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
2. One-on-One recertification: Anyone who would like to recertify in person can schedule an appointment to recertify with me on a one-on-one basis. Please call or email my office to schedule an appointment if this is your preference (see contact information above).
3. A self-paced online session will also be available. Cost to attend the self-paced class is $35 for pesticide recertification and $10 for fertilizer recertification. Registration information for the self-paced class will be available beginning January 11, 2021. Check www.go.osu.edu/pesticide2021 for up to date information on this.
Questions: contact Trevor Corboy, Agriculture and Natural Resources Educator at firstname.lastname@example.org or 937-372-9971