Club Dues and Paperwork Turn in
April 9, 2021 8:30-4:00pm
All club paperwork is due along with dues. https://greene.osu.edu/program-areas/4-h-youth-development/4-h-club-management
Clubs can view their enrolled members and projects through 4honline.
- Log into v2.4honline.com
- Click on Clubs on far left
- Click Manage next to the club you want to go into
- Enter the Leader Login Code that Rebecca has already shared
- Your enrolled members (youth, cloverbuds, and adults) will show up on the first screen
- To get contact information or project list of members, click "Download Roster" in the upper right hand side. This will download a spreadsheet that has two worksheets. The first has contact information, the second has projects. Remember, all projects a youth is taking will be listed there, even if they are not taking it with your club. We can double check to verify that a project is being taken with another club if you have any worries.