This program has been cancelled.
Topics to be covered at the 2015 school:
- What's new in forage genetics
- Small grains and double cropping
- Fertility and manure utilization
- What's new in weed control
- What's new in agronomic products/additives
- Precision agriculture technologies for forage production
- What's new in forage quality evaluation
- Economics of Cutting management
- Shrink in silage/hay making
- Forage inventory management
- What's new in corn silage
Cost $30.00 per person
Click here for more information and the registrion form.